How to add fund?
How to Add Fund at Belancer Wallet?
Adding Fund means transforming your liquid money into digital money in Belancer Wallet. A common problem faced by the Employers is Adding Fund while “Selecting a Winner” and “Transferring Escrow”. To help them in adding fund successfully we are providing this step-by-step guide on “How to add fund”. You will get total instruction in this article. Please follow the step-by-step guideline:
Step 1: At first make sure that you are login with your Employer Account.
- If you are not login to your Belancer Account, please click on Login.
- If you don’t have an Employer Account please click on Signup & Choose HIRE.
Step 3: Select A Payment Option
You can add fund by choosing a method (PayPal, SSLCOMMERZ, bKash, Offline)
- PayPal Click on PayPal & Input amount in “Enter USD” box and click on “Pay Now” button. (N.B: 1 USD = 76 BDT)
- SSLCOMMERZ Click on SSLCOMMERZ & Input amount in “Enter BDT” Box and click on “Pay now” button. (Example: Just input 50000 for add 50,000 TK)
Now choose a Payment Channel by which you prefer to add fund.
Generally you can add fund through SSLCOMMERZ’s service using those methods:
- VISA (Accept Any Bank’s VISA Card)
- MasterCard (Accept Any Bank’s MasterCard)
- DBBL NEXUS, Q Cash, Fast Cash
- Internet Banking: City Touch, Islami Bank, Bank Asia, Mutual Trust Bank
- Mobile Banking: (bkash, DBBL Mobile Banking, M Cash, My Cash)
Simply choose a method and click on “PAY NOW” button.
N.B: After Payment through bKash please send a mail with “Trxid ID, Your bKash wallet number, Paid Amount, Belancer Username” email@example.com
- We Accept Off-line/Manual Payment Like Bank-wire, Cash Payment. Please see below attachment for details.
Wish this article helped you already. If you have any further query or faced any problem please feel free to knock on Live Chat.
Happy Belancing !!
If you are also seeking some information about “How to transfer fund on Escrow Account” please click on Here.