How to stop mail notification of Belancer?
E-mail notifications are used to send selected users email about specific activities in the system, such as updates to incidents or change requests. By default all registered users are subscribed for the e-mail notifications sent. You can always Unsubscribe the e-mail notification. This article will give you the detail instruction about “How to stop E-mail notification”. E-mail notifications are sent mainly for five reasons-
- Project Expired Notification
- Project Canceled Notification
- New Milestone Notification
- Milestone Status Alert Notification
- Message Inbox Notification
If you want to stop some notification mail among them, please follow the below steps:
- Step 3: Uncheck subscribed notification which need to remove
- Step 4: Click on “Update” button.
Wish this article may help you to use Belancer comfortably & also give you some relief from unnecessary mail notification.
If you have any further query please feel free to knock on Live Chat.
Happy Belancing !!!